The Latest News
Ironclad Tactics Available!September 18, 2013
The day has finally come -- you can now play Ironclad Tactics! To purchase the game, you have two options:
Option 1: The Extra! Extra! Bundle
For a limited time, we are still selling The Extra! Extra! Bundle, which contains the following:
- Ironclad Tactics (Steam key)
- First two add-on campaigns (when they are released)
- Digital artbook
- The complete digital soundtrack
- Signed 11"x17" Poster Print
- The Ironclad Tactics Battleboook
- Papercraft ironclad robot
- SpaceChem, our breakout hit puzzle game
- SpaceChem: 63 Corvi DLC
- SpaceChem Periodic Table
Option 2: Steam
Ironclad Tactics is also available for purchase through the Steam store as a single copy or in a 2-pack for you and a friend.
Now Available for Pre-order!August 27, 2013
Ironclad Tactics is now available for pre-order!
Also available is The Extra! Extra! Bundle, which contains Ironclad Tactics, the first two add-on campaigns for Ironclad Tactics when they're released, a copy of SpaceChem with the 63 Corvi DLC, and a bunch of other fantastic extras. For more information, click the above link.
If everything goes according to plan, two-packs of Ironclad Tactics (one for you, one for a friend) will go on sale on Steam this Wednesday. Stay tuned.
Ironclad Tactics at PAX Prime!August 15, 2013
Now that the Indie MEGABOOTH website is live, we can share something that we've wanted to share for a while:
Ironclad Tactics will be playable at PAX Prime 2013 in the Indie MEGABOOTH!
If you're attending PAX Prime later this month, be sure to stop by our booth. Not only will you be able to play the nearly-finished game, but we'll be handing out some sweet swag - a physical booklet that combines the paper edition of SpaceChem with a brand new paper edition of Ironclad Tactics, great for killing time while you're waiting in one of the many queues at PAX.
A Call for Volunteers!July 10, 2013
We are looking to recruit a playtest group to help balance Ironclad Tactics before it is released later this summer. We seek gamers who can promise to play through the entire campaign from start to finish. In exchange for your time and effort, we'll give you a free copy of the game after it's released and our undying gratitude.
Sign up for the 1st Ironclad Tactics Volunteer Beta Regiment!
In the meantime, we've put together a short story in the Ironclad Tactics universe. It's sort of like our version of Killer Angels... except with robots.
It was the engineers at the Bureau of Steam Engineering who created the ironclad, a massive metal automaton, but it was the soldiers who fought by their side. To Lt. Lonsdale of the 3rd New Hampshire Mechanized Infantry, the giant machines were an unstoppable force...
Read more of Ironclad Tactics: Boiling Point!
Ironclad Tactics: The Civil War - with robots!
Ironclad Tactics is a fast-paced, card-based tactics game set in an alternate history Civil War - with steam-powered military robots!
- Experience unique gameplay, blending the precision of tactics and card games with the spontaneity of a fast-paced strategy game.
- Follow the campaign story through a fully-illustrated interactive graphic novel.
- Collect cards as you play through the campaign and build your own decks to crush your foes.
- Play with your friends in the co-op story campaign or against them in skirmish and nemesis modes.
- Face off against online challengers in quick-skirmish mode, and unlock special cards when you win.